Resort Name Goes HereSun Peaks, B.C., Est. 1993
SBC Resort Guide Choice
DATES & RATES
Opening Day: November 19
Closing Day: April 17
Average Lift Ticket Price: $95 CDN retail on adult ticket.
Bluebird Banked Slalom, Nancy Greene`s Alpine Classic, Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival, Coors Light Snowbombing Canada Music Festival (TBA), Air Nation snowboard contest, Sun Peaks Nordic Festival.
Save up to 40% through Sun Peaks’ online store.
NUMBER OF LIFTS
DAYS, AVERAGE SEASON LENGTH
NUMBER OF RUNS
ACRES OF SKIABLE TERRAIN
Best “Off Hill Activities” in the area:
Ice Fishing, Snowshoeing, Dogsledding, Snowmobiling, Winter Segway, Cat Trax Groomer Rides, Ice Skating, Tube Park, Nordic Skiing, Bungee Trampoline.
Top grab-and-go coffee shop: Bolacco Cafe
Best apres in town: Bottoms Bar & Grill
Best spa in town: Sun Peaks Spa/Sun Peaks Spa Express
Nearby music festivals:
Coors Light Snowbombing Canada, Bass Coast, Rockin’ River Music Festival
Summer Activities (sightseeing, biking, water parks, etc.):
Mountain Biking (DH & XC), Alpine Hiking, 18-hole Golf Course, Horseback riding, Off-road Segway, Canoeing, Kayaking, Stand-up Paddle boarding (SUP), Mountain Cross Carts (MCC), Bungee Trampoline, Fly Fishing, Geocaching, Voyageur Canoe Tours, Tennis, Yoga, Medieval Tournament Theatre.
Yes. We offer a variety of single and multi-day camps for children.
Do you have a summer camp?
Yes, we have a 2-day Adventure Camp in addition to our Shred Hard Summer Bike Camps.
Is childcare available on site?
Yes, we have the Sundance Kids Centre, offering childminding and daycare.
Do you offer lessons for children?
Yes, we offer a variety of lessons for children ages 3 and up. A great option for beginners is our Sun Tots Private Lesson with Childminding (ages 3-7).
- Sun Peaks is the second largest ski area in Canada – based on terrain acreage.
- As per the recent census report, Sun Peaks was recognized as the fastest growing municipality in British Columbia.
- June 2017 marks the 27th consecutive month of year-over-year increases in rooms nights sold and occupancy.
- (3 X) The Canadian Ski Council awarded Sun Peaks the National Winner of the Industry Recognition and Excellence Award for outstanding record of customer loyalty, excellence in customer satisfaction, and strong commitment to increasing growth in skiing and snowboarding.
- Sun Peaks Resort LLP’s Environmental management system is fully certified to ISO 14001:1996 (Certificate # 026082), becoming the first resort in North America to do this.
- The first Mountain Cross Cart Course in North America was opened in Sun Peaks in 2015.